Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ebony's Fairy Birthday Party

I rang Jen on Wednesday to give her the bad news that we wouldn't be able to make it to Ebony's 3rd birthday party but gee I am so glad she talked me in to it, Ruby had an absolutely wonderful afternoon and really enjoyed her catch up with her other 5 Suixi sisters. Ebony had her birthday in the fairy room at Koko play centre in Lilydale. I went shopping to find Ruby the perfect little birthday outfit that would fit in to the theme, the pictures tell the story of my shopping spree, she looked absolutely adorable (I am a bit bias though). Ruby makes me more and more proud with every day that goes by. Ruby is turning in to a very caring and loving child who just loves people. She ran up to Ebony to give her a big hug for her birthday and a kiss it was lovely to watch. She patiently waited for her share of the birthday cake which I have to say Jen you are a very talented person the cake was lovely and very creative.

Ruby of course had to have her go in the fairy birthday chair. Again Camille and Ruby hit it of and enjoyed jumping in to the balls together. Their laughter and giggles were heard right through the play centre. We wish Ebony all the very best on her big day.

No comments: